Monday, March 7, 2011

Chicken Stuffed with Goat Cheese, Mushrooms and Rosemary

Laura
Sometimes in life, you just want to stuff a chicken. This was one of those times. My idea was to stuff chicken breast and Meredith wanted to use mushrooms and goat cheese. The final product was to take a Big Thick Pork Chops Stuffed with Rosemary, Mushrooms and Goat Cheese recipe and use chicken instead.

Goat cheese is yummy and gooey and delicious. Pair it with mushrooms and you can't go wrong. This meal was South Beach friendly, which was nice, too. I used a little Panko bread crumbs to top off the chicken and the rest is delicious history. (I'm just sad that the picture doesn't do this dish any justice.)


Meredith
What more can I say? The combo of melty goat cheese with mushrooms is really delicious. I could have done without the rosemary to be honest, but I really enjoyed this chicken. I paired it with a Tyler Florence recipe: Caramelized Onion and Potato Tart and sauteed squash. My photo doesn't do the dish any justice either. It's really very sad. But at least it doesn't look like an alien! Also- when did Laura start making gravies??

No comments:

Post a Comment